Sunday, December 8, 2013

A bad start

I'm in such a bad mood now. So annoyed, at myself, at everything, at my stupid pasta machine for being so different from everything else on the internet.

Today I decided to take my pasta machine apart to clean it. Have been using it for years doing only basic cleaning and the clay build-up at the scrapers is causing my projects a lot of difficulties. There's limitations in cleaning without taking it apart, and thus I decided to muster up courage to this daunting task today.

It was a disaster.

The moment I removes all the necessary screws and bolts, the entire thing burst open and all the parts just drop out in an instant.

Now I can't put it back.

To add to injury, people in my house who see me struggle decided to make comments over what I'm doing. Unconstructive ones. Some people who had never ever used such appliance or even know what its function is for, decided and insisted that they are smarter than me at fixing, just because they lived many years more than me. Needless to say, it is in worse state now.



Now I'm pissed. At everything under the sun, though its raining now. I urgently need the machine to begin my presents for my giftee, and I would hate to get a new one, especially when expenditure this month is high and getting higher.

And to make things worse, my stupid laptop keep coming up the "no space" message. Damm it Apple, stupid Macbook Airs with such pathetic storage space. Why did I get it in the first place? Oh, because I hate Windows more. oh good gracious.

Today is just a bad day. Everything is not going my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment