Thursday, September 10, 2009

for peiyu.


its late by close to one day soon, but,

congrats to peiyu for winning her JCRC elections!

good luck to trying to get more sleep and stay awake during lectures!! though somehow, you seem to do more of the tutorials than me.

let me put up the campaigning posters peiyu made me do for her. i rmb it was the loudest time i had in my own room in hall. i was screaming my heads of at peiyu making me enlarge her head and name. haha and it totally zap my printer of its last bit of ink.

but i guess its worth it, since she won^^ plus without her, i will DIE IN NTU. and IF theres such a need, PEIYU I WILL SQUAT WITH YOU NEXT YEAR IN YOUR HALL. bwhahaha
haha.

anyway i realised my english standards have severely degraded itself! i shouldn't scream at peiyu anymore for writing nonsensical english for her jcrc essay. gah

good luck to her.

and me ^^

ps. and yes peiyu, your head is on my worthless dying blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment